At CBCS we offer 2 forms of window cleaning, those being Traditional and Modern Reach and Wash Cleaning.
Traditional Window Cleaning
Sometimes traditional window cleaning is better, this involves one of our trained window cleaners using a traditional squeegee and accessing higher level windows by ladder.
Reach & Wash Window Cleaning
This method involves our specially trained operator using a specially filtered water and pump equipment feeding a long reach soft brush in which they clean the windows and frames standing on solid ground.
Here Is How We Can Help
- It Starts With An Appointment – we will arrange a site visit to assess your specific requirements and to establish if their are any access difficulties.
- Tell Us What You Need – we will discuss with you to establish your requirements.
- Explain – we will explain the differences between traditional and modern and advise on the most suitable for your site.
- Schedule your Cleaning – we will either schedule you in for a one off clean, or book you a routine appointment as agreed with you.
- The Cleaning – our specially trained technicians will attend site at the agreed time (subject to weather conditions) and carry out the cleaning discussed
- Your Satisfaction – we are positive you will be pleased with the results